Sunday, February 04, 2007

What do You Mean We Can't Watch the Super Bowl?

What do You Mean We Can't Watch the Super Bowl?
Can you believe this?

Supposedly, if you have a $uperbowl party today, you must follow these NFL guidlines:

For groups that want to host Super Bowl parties -- other than sports bars and businesses that normally show televised sports -- here are rules the NFL says must be followed:

• No admission fees (even to pay for snacks).

• Only one television (55 inches or smaller).

• No use of the words "Super Bowl" in promotional materials.

• No exhibition of the game in connection with events "that promote a message."


Copyright lawyers run amok I think.


Just try and stop me. Then just try and win that lawsuit. Bring it on NFL. And show me the legislation that prevents me from hosting a $uper Bowl party at my house on a new HDTV larger than 55 inches... oh, and we'll be gambling too, darnit!