Thursday, April 13, 2006

I'll Question Their Patriotism

Hattip to Instapundit:

The flotsam that passes for comments at Bert Stover's blog, Reporting for Duty, hosted by The Washington Post is amazing.

I did NOT like the fact that Europe wouldn't jump into Yugoslavia without our lead. I did not want US troops over there when I felt Europe could and should have handled it. By then, I was not a fan of Bill Clinton. But you can bet damn sure that my sentiment did not come anywhere near the vein of that expressed in Stover's comment section.

Our military and our volunteers in the military is not perfect. They make mistakes. But I want them to perform their duties to the best of their abilities and try to come home in one piece. And if that meant fighting and succeeding in a conflict that I didn't agree with, so be it. I want our troops to do well. Always.