Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Back to the Regularly Scheduled Program

Been a little busy lately. My last born is attending 'big-boy' school today. Just hoping his older sister don't start pimping him out to her girlfriends. At least not till high school. :P

The postman blessed me with two absolutely wonderful children. Can't be my genes, can it? Here's to hoping we all don't screw our children up too bad in the process of raising them.

Course, I'm forcing them to eat the cafeteria food, you know the fare: grits, fatback, fried chicken, collard greens, chitlins - so I guess I'm off to a bad start. Maybe it'll build some character in them. "But Da-aaad. I've already got character." MwuhahahahahahHAHAHHA!

Ahem.

School Supply Lists. We all have them.

What's the craziest thing you ever saw on your or your child's 'requirements'?

Seems the hottest thing to have nowadays is an anti-bacterial wash and baby wipes. Weirdest thing was a 32 count of crayons. They don't seem to make anything but 24 and 64 count boxes nowadays. So, we bought a 64 box set and I cut it in half with my circular saw and gave a half to each child saying, "I hope your favorite colors are still in there. And don't you go cryin' about the condition they're in. They'll still color just fine!"